1. Homo Habilis
2. Natural Selection in humans
3. Schedule and questionnaire in research methodology
4. Chiefdom in tribal society
5. Distinguish between major categories of Australopithecenes. How are australopithecines different from apes.
6. List the major skeletal modifications in humans due to assumption of erect posture.
7. What are the major criticisms in theory of ‘structuralism’ as propounded by Claude Levi-Strauss?
8. Write a detailed note on polyandrous societies, citing Indian examples.
9. Explain the theory of Neo-evolutionism
10. Non-communicable diseases
11. Genetics of HLA and organ transplantation
12. Anthropological relevance of population genetics
13. Thrifty genotype
14. Differentiate between growth and development. List the factors affecting human growth and development.
15. What is genetic load and what factors influence it?
16. Distinguish between ‘chronological age’ and ‘biological age’.
17. Discuss the theories of ageing
18. Analyse the various applications of anthropological knowledge to solve medico-legal problems and in the reconstruction of evidence.
1. New Archaeology
2. Nature-man-Spirit complex
4. Importance of Siwaliks in Anthropology
5. Discuss the salient features of the prevalent hypotheses on the future of the caste system in India
6. Write a brief note on the contributions of Prof. L. P. vidyarthi in the field of anthropology.
7. Examine the contribution of Mesolithic culture to the rise of Neolithic culture
8. Bring out the various features and the importance of the dominant caste concept.
9. What are the various exogenous processes of socio-cultural changes in Indian society?
10. Write a brief note on the linguistic diversity among Indian tribes
11. Describe the significant contributions of village studies in India to the understanding of social transformations.
12. Indebtedness in tribal communities
13. Fifth schedule of the constitution
14. Tribal unrest in central India
15. NGOs and tribal development
16. Analyze the impact of Christianity on tribal communities with special reference to North-East India.
17. In what way has anthropology contributed to the understanding of ethnic and political movements in India?
18. Critically examine the evolution of Forest Policy in India since the British period. Discuss its impact on tribals of India.